Monday, September 29, 2008

They Left

Most of my close or good friends are now away from the country, they are mostly not within the radius of 4 hours by flight. It is depressing. I left 1st cos she left like so damn fast, then erm N left, then G then S then F, did I forget to mention anyone? I dunno they left and now it seems so boring and empty over here.

It is not fair :(

S leaving such a surprise. He did not tell me, only the day before he's bout to fly. What a friend right?

This is a rant

3 comments:

Irina said...

is S who i think it is? i think it's cos S only found out when he's flying 1 week before he was supposed to leave.

and we come home every year anyway! well at least G and I. i don;t think N is going to until she graduates.

Anonymous said...

I know u guys did but I am also not stay in Penang or Malaysia as well. G's hols are not in line with mine, it sucks

G said...

yes I wish my hols coincided with you ppls! :(