Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scary Berry

Ok seriously, I have been keeping track and reading lots and really lots of stuff about North Korea. I read and watch videos and stuff about them. If I could, I'll wanna safe all the North Koreans out of that Prison Country(as I call it)

Life is horrible there and you're practically nothing, life is worthless. Doesn't Kim Jong-il feel for the people? Why can't someone just assassinate him?

I've watch a video footage of North Koreans who ran away from their country to seek asylum, some were lucky and some weren't very lucky. I was wonder why does China not accept those asylum seekers. Do you think that they would be happy fleeing the country that they were born in? I don't think so. Everyone loves their home country somehow or the other, it's just that due to some shitty circumstances, they had to flee for their own and family's well being.

I'd really hope that China would open up. I mean they have already like more than a billion people, why not just let those North Koreans seek asylum by sending them to other countries(and I don't mean back to North Korea)?

Just the sight of North Korea's flag gives me the shivers.......

Someone ought to change this, it feels like it's worst than the Nazi period in Germany......

What is happening to this world?

No comments: