Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Travel Plans?

Well it is unconfirmed, but I have booked some tickets, sort some things up.

Sorry to those whom I told that I will be going back to Europe, it is not happening at least in March/April cos I found more interesting places to visit AND not to mention challenging.... Oh it's a backpacking trip!! So excited.

I am going to Kuala Lumpur, Vientiane, Hanoi, Ho Chin Minh, Bangkok and another Thai city, I dunno yet, I would love to go to the beach....

I am really really looking forward to this trip cos I always wanted to visit those places!!!

I will be gone from erm late March till 18th April I think.

I have not booked a return flight, BUT I have booked the flight to Vientiane, cos that's the city that I am most excited bout!

I planned everything by myself and I think I might be travelling alone, who cares? Right? BUT I'd love to have someone to follow me.....

Uh Raya is near :) I can so feel it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure you can even backpack? we all know you're not that type and you cannot survive, at least not for long. LOLjk

Anonymous said...

Excuse mehhhh, I have done it before, it will not be a problem. Such stereotypical of me eh?

pusangkalye said...

I thought you were somewhere in the Mountains of of Vietnam now. I mean, I read your blog last night and you said you are on a backpacking trip. And mentioned that you will not blog for your safety kinda thing ----so I thought you are in a remote place......

....I'm very glad about your comment in my blog. Too bad though I am back in Manila now. i hope we can meet one day.ayt? take care and enjoy your trip.....