Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Movie Review: Wall E

Well I went to a last minute movie thingy and I decided to watch Wall E with my friend. It was ok. I like Eve a lot, so my kind of robot.

Wall E is a robot that is created to clear up the mass that is left on Earth while most of the humans are in a spaceship in another galaxy.... Humans got so obese that they would not even get up by themselves. So Eve was sent to Earth to search some life thingy or some key and Wall E fell in love with her.

I would give it an OK, not that spectacular but it gives you something to think about cos the Earth is like sort of dying now, maybe in future we'd be like that. Maybe there's a hidden message like save the Earth or something.

You could watch it if you want to but I'll just say go watch it cos it's cute, funny and also touching. So get your movie tickets now!

No comments: