Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Driving School!

Ok I have been postponing my driving lesson for like almost 2 years cos I do not like driving in Penang AND I was hoping for good public transport (like it's gonna be THAT soon!)

Driving school is bad well but I think it's ok except for the on the road thingy, it's not nice when you have a ass bitching instructor who thinks he is so darn smart. One morn he came like 30 mins early and I told him I just woke up, he nagged like some whatever...... I'm like WTF you said 10.30 and guess what he told me? Even aeroplanes can have delays, I said I know and he was like u know and blah blah blah, then I told him aeroplanes are part of my studies as well and he was like now you're so smart eh? I just shut up cos I am not in the mood to quarrel with my instructor. I'm like what does aeroplanes being delayed have to do with you coming early? And yesterday you were late and u screamed and me just because I asked where u were as I waited for you in some forest aka Bukit Minyak for almost 45 mins! Sucha mother freaker.....

I had my 1st accident! And it was not my fault, how can you overtake me at A junction AND that freaker did not stop! Ha! So it was not my fault and my instructor told me.

So I am doing some intensive thingy cos I am gonna leave Penang in a few weeks time. But I have break for a few days which means I do not have to see him..... I am wondering, should I complain? Better not, this is Penang, that freaker is gonna get back to me if I complained, I already complained that he was late and he humiliate me in public! Luckily I was in a good mood or else he would kiss his soul good bye and I mean it!

Did I say that he told me he is or was English-educated? He said once that I know you're from a Chinese school and you might not know this in English..... My mind was like OH MY FREAKING GOD you did not just say that biatch! He refuse to speak to me in English and he mixes A LOT he speaks the Penang dialect which is fine by me and he was like saying don't you go to school and shit? I am like I do I am just having holidays. What's up with him??? Jealous or something? I spoke English to him and he refuses to speak English to me, so I am wondering if HE could speak proper English. I am not from some racist breeding vernacular school k, kiss my steering wheel.....

PS: I did come out with this statement that vernacular school breeds racism BUT all vernacular school students whom I know agress with moi so shut the freak up just in case....

1 comment:

drivingschool1 said...

Making the right choice can either make or break your career before you even get started.

Driving Schools A to Z