Monday, September 29, 2008

Scandal-us 18SX

Ok if you can't take gay stuff or scandals or too critical bout this, DON'T read this post, it might just not be your thing.

Ok well I wanted to write this a very long time ago, it happened before I flew home, Penang.

Did I mention anything bout having a crush or more like lusting bout a particular guy from Penang who is now in Singapore? Ok whatever

Well ok I followed a couple of friends to a market called Pasar Ramadan cos they wanted to shop AND break fast over there. So while I was there I got to know this guy. He is so cute and hot and sense a liking towards him. Anyways! I spoke to him and he told me he is from Penang! I was like I am from Penang too! He said really? I thought you're from Vietnam or somewhere (ARGH!) So I said yeah and we started talking. He was very touchy, VERY! And guess what? I am turned on, normally I will get disguisted....

So after all the walking and stuff, he wanted to go to this club. I was so tired but I said I will meet him there. I was there and they had some show, drag queen shit and I was finding for him. There was this hot guy totally looking at me and if at any other time I would just go over and say hi but this time I was busy searching for the Penang guy, E. So I kept on searching for E and shit and was already pissed!

The music started, me with no alcohol, nobody to dance with just danced and then I saw him, flirting with some quite old looking guy! I was pissed, I walked over and touched him and he saw me and he smiled and we talked, he pushed his friend aside.

After talking we danced but he was dancing with this guy ok let's name this guy John..... He was dancing with John! And stuff, I dunno if he was trying to make me jealous. Then E's friend came, I forgot his name, he winked at me but I was too say disappointed in E to acknowledge anything. E walked away with John. E's friend followed, by that time I was too into dancing my disappointment out.

E's friend came back to me, he is hot but not my type. We danced and he got closer and closer and CLOSER. He was holding me, touching me all over. He tried to put his hands into my pants, that time I stopped him and whipered to him, no way it's gonna happen. He took it and he started kissing me, E saw it.

I kissed E's friend and I can see E was jealous, it's working. Ok let's give E's friend a name, say Pirate. So Pirate was totally enjoying the kiss while I was just dreading to kiss.... He tasted like beer and ashtray... Pfui!

So yeah we kissed like crazy and he was violent! He bit me and was like whispering sexual words to me, I was just over there dancing and pretending to be enjoying it while making E jealous. So I was too bored of Pirate and I went to the toilet to check if Pirate left any marks on my neck or stuff, none....Good

So when I went back, I got myself a shot of vodka and tequila, no effect, must be single shot this time. So I went back to the dance floor and E was dancing with John, useless! But he grabbed my hand and my crotch.... So typical... Anyways we danced with John and E was so totally slutting with John, and E came over to me and whispered, don't stare into the lights, they might blind you. I said thanks... I went to the side and they went to the side. So there was this song playing, something bout something and this sentence came to my mind, dance the sadness away. I closed my eyes and danced like there's no tomorrow....

Then I was bored cos at this time the crowd is leaving and only lovers or people who had found their shags leave behind. Pirate was still there.... Oh before that I was dancing on stage, everyone was looking and winking and smiling at me... I know I could be a whore sometimes... But Jason Lucas was there, ARGH that show off guy! Well Jason Lucas... It's a long story.......

So where was I? Oh yeah! Erm I walked to the back portion of the dance floor where there is much more space... I saw a guy which I know, I said hi.... He was like, so late? I told him, you're late, I have been here since 0030... He was flirting with this guy... I dun care, I danced and then Farouk camed, OMG we were so happy and we hugged and said hi and stuff and we danced a little, some of our friends, sorta came. We were crossed at me cos I was not at the bar before going to the club, well I did not tell them my agenda so I just said I came late and thought I should just go to the club....

So I danced a little and I left, I searched for E but I found Pirate and he kissed me and shit and he told me he has a partner, I was thinking great! And guess who's the partner? THE DRAG QUEEN who performed that night, the drag queen seriously did the operation for the boobs. I was like ok....

I do not know how many times Pirate kissed me or tried to... E was obviously jealous cos he wants to go home with Pirate as he does not have a place to stay. E is staying in a hostel....

So anyways!!! When I left, E looked so sad, and he said are you sure you wanna leave, I said yeah, what's left to stay? He was saying do you not wanna stay any longer? Well I said I am kind of tired and I wanna go home, you enjoy yourself with that guy and he was like, do you wanna go with me later? Haha I am so over it by then I just say, nah you enjoy yourself, I came searching for you but you were busy so I am bored of games. His eyes teary, I walked away....

The next morning or rather afternoon he smsed saying he did not follow pirate home and he stayed in the cyber cafe until he is able to enter his hostel. I asked why, he said Pirate was sad and drunk. Well I think I know why, before I left Pirate told me that he would like to go home with me, well obviously I did not for 2 reasons, he is not my type and he stays with his mom!

So I smiled to myself and went for lunch, E was depressed cos he told me that I did not follow him and he wanted me to accompany him, well too bad darling, maybe next time when I do not have to play games with you......

So after that he called..... The following day I left with E wanting me to do something for him in Penang, get his luguage keys cos he can't open the lock on his bag without the keys.... Well I am gonna take the key for him but I ain't no delivery boy, I am just doing a favour.....

John who was so clearly horny got dumped or maybe E gave him a blowjob in the restroom, who cares? Pirate was just put into a taxi and sent home, what a dramatic night......

I might have missed out some details cos I am too tired to type out everything, any questions, just write in, I'll reply....


6 comments:

Irina said...

ahaha yes i know about E. good think you're over him!

Anonymous said...

U know bout E? Who is E? Eh did I tell u tht?

pusangkalye said...

fun read....I am trying to imagine things while reading it and I guess it's exciting. Just got a bit dizzy with the E and J and stuffs....

Anonymous said...

Well E is from Penang, an apparently Chinese guy but look nothing close to it, he looks more Eurasian or Arab than anything else. J is some white guy, desperate but friendly looking. Anything else you wanna know?

G said...

omg so much drama. i read and then i got confused with the characters i have to read it again!

MischMensch said...

G I love you for reading it more than once haha :)