Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The 1st American that I like

I saw him on Saturday night when I was in the bar again. He has seen me a million times. He is Indian-American. He has never approached me cos he thinks that I only like white guys. Well darling, it's not true.

I realise I have him on my msn, so I wrote to him. We clicked so well and we spend the WHOLE night together like eels in the bar and everyone was watching. I can say it was my best moment in the whole bar going time. He was the best looking person I have ever seen in the bar. No wonder everyone hits on him and surprisingly he digs me and I make his pants burst! :P

So he's leaving this Saturday for 5 and the half months. I will be missing him and he will be missing me. Well we see each other every 5 months plus....

Too bad he's not living alone in Singapore...Kacke

I know this post is kinda sucky, I don't feel like writing.

A bientot


Ton Lolita

1 comment:

Jake said...

Wohooosh Dahling! Follow him,pursue him, stalk him! What could be better than making out with a person you like? lolz...