Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sleeper train and Hot Chico!

Ok I am back in Penang now. The train arrived 2 hours late. In KL Sentral I met this really hot Malay guy, he was like wow, cos there were not many hot girls in KL Sentral so I was looking around. 2 hots guys actually, one was taking the plane and one was in the same train as me! He works in Singapore too and he approached me 1st.

Ok I was so blurr and sweaty and sleepy I just like shooed him off. Dang! Fok! Or not i would ahve found someone. Oh well, more people in Singapore anyways. Lol

So I asked Fransisco about the night and he said was horrible! I was like duh, maricon, 2 hotties and a daddy? No way! And that guys Brit. Ok I am not racist but all 3 of us, maricos think that Brits are not hot. They were desperate and I was like the South African was way hotter but he ran away cos 3 drunk maricos was walking in the middle of the road with Champagne that some random people gave us. We were like who the heck drinks champagne on normal days? We need hard booze! Anyways I am not drunk anymore and the effect of the poppers are gone. Ha!

I miss Filip and Francisco already. Well we need to go to school anyways. All so far from each other but we got one thing in common: We lurve to partay!

So perhaps and most probably I'll be a good boy for 1 week then back to Singapore! I'll be coming back in a month so...... Ok it's kinda late now and I feel too bored to write anymore. Bon nuit!

Vlg,
Ed writing from Penang Insel!

No comments: