Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gestern und heute, Majlis Perpisahan

I have been going out for the past two days with my good friends. It was awesome! Never had so much fun for such a long time.

Ok it started yesterday, I met my old good friends, Gayatri, Irina, and Faiz and I got to know 2 new and really nice friends, Najvit and Simran, Oh! Ilmam an ex-schoolmate was there too. Lol we can represent the National Unity thingy whatever LOL. SO...... we went to Gurney to watch Cloverfield which was a movie that did not make sense to me and I was like HUH? Anyways it was ok... We had Nandos and blah blah... Do I have to give the details? I dunno, so it was great and all, we were sorta bitching and talking crap and stuff. I mean I haven't met this people for ages say 2 years? and when I got into the car I was sorta out of place but I warmed up and started what I usually do. It was GREAT to meet them. I miss them like fok! That night I went out with Faiz, Ilmam and their friends for dinner......

TODAY......... was SUPER. ONLY Navjiy, Iry, Gaga and Kuhen(Which is also an ex-school and classmate) was there. These people are the ones which I am really close to especially Iry and Gaga. We watched Sweeny Todd or something. IT WAS DISGUSTING! and I personally think Johnny Depp is not hot although I know he is a good actor. I would not elaborate bout the movie cos it'll spoil the fun for those who have not seen it.........

We went to some Indian shop for dinner, they serve like the best tandoori have eaten. YUM! Oh yeah, Navjit is AFRAID of cats, so is Gaga or Gayatri or G or whatever. There was a cat and they were like ...... I dunno. Gaga is leaving for Koh Samui is 3 hours time and I just got back bout 2 hours ago. Nav is being such a darling and she drove us around. Nav, if you're reading this, I would wanna give you a BIG hug and a BIG thank you for everything. I would be you mat rempit if I was totally straight! Ha.

So after dinner we hanged out at Gurney promenade for a few hours talking bout relationships, future, scholarship bonds, working, holidays, school, friends and life. I reminds me of so many things and made me think bout so many things. I love these people, I wish I could like meet them everyday. I guess the friends that you make when you were young are the ones who are genuine friends. I think that is really true to a certain extend.

Nav fetched me home and we had like a moment in the car cos I am not gonna see Gaga when she leaves. I am gonna save money to visit her, even if it's gonna jeopardize(I dunno how to spell it I hope it is correct) my trip to Philippines, Thailand or Laos. She is more important that those countries. They can wait.... I'd be visiting Iry for sure but I hope when I am there she is not back home or I'll get really disappointed. It was sorta sad. I thought I was gonna cry but I know we WILL see each other soon.

Ich vermisse euch allem sehr. Bis bald, alle gute. Hab euch allem lieb.
Bon voyage, Gayatri and Irina, have a safe trip.
Heute sind wir hier aber morgen sind wir warschienlich weg, so ist dass leben, kalt, traurig, schwer und kompliziert.

Life is like a drama,
Nosede

No comments: