Thursday, February 14, 2008

C'est le historique!

Okay I know I have not been updating. I am getting lazy. I hate writing stories and blah blah, it's too weird to me.

Well I am back in Singapore.

I was having dinner with practically my entire family, about 20 people. I went to the bus station and waiting. So I boarded this bus bla bla bla ok I know it is getting boring, fok! So a drama now! Before the bus leave, there was this guy with a ticket boarding the bus and realised that there wasn't anymore seats. He asked the bus driver and as usual, the ignorant people just said Oh I dunno, I just drive the fokken bus. LOL how can you not know you insane psycho much pee freak? So the police came and it was drama. A guy from the company came to the bus, started asking everyone with single sit if they were alone, he came to me started speaking to me in Hokkien which I understood and I gave him the stunned look. He started speaking to me in Chinese, I was like FOK get away from my face before I give you a punch! So I said with the most weirdest accent I can ever have like " Oh I don't understand, I no Chinese, I go Singapore" LOL FOK, how degrading of myself! So he was like this boy is fokking dumb so he moved to this guy and asked him to get out. OMG And blah blah blah, drama. How boring.....

So I reached Singapore, called up some lucky guy of the day and do everything cos I was so high during the journey LOL

I insulted some smelly French men in the bus cos I said oh I have my French exams and I hate French. Sorry sweeties, I know you both are gay, it's just I lurveeeee disturbing people, je suis desolee

Anyways I just did my French exam today. It was okay and I feel slutty I dunno why. FOK! Anyways I am too lazy to write, it's just the straightness is getting over, LOL

So besos toodles!

1 comment:

Jake said...

LOL! French men do smell like blue cheese. They all do! :)