Friday, February 22, 2008

Mistaken Identity and Memories

I followed him to the bank, his friend was working there so we cut the queue. Guess what she said?

Oh you brought your brother. We were like WHAT???? OMG Incestuous relationships are not our thing ok. Can't she see that we have different skin tone? But I guess in certain ways we do look similar.

Haha so I am Chinese-Indian now? Well I would NOT mind :)

Oh we had the time of our life. 20th Feb 2008. We did everything except sex of course. OMG what were you thinking? We did his pre-leaving shopping and he gave me something and told me that when he is not here, I'll just have to look at that and it will remind me of him. I gave him something too at the airport. He did not want anyone in the airport to send him off...... except me.


xoxo
Willkommen an Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA

No comments: