Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cancelling This And That But Taking This

Well I have canceled several of my flights that I am suppose to take this year cos the plan fails and I do not wanna like go there then be alone and skulk and stuff. I just don't feel like going anyways. So I booked 4 flights actually. Singapore to Penang March/April, Singapore-Melbourne early March before flying to Penang, KUL-Jogjakarta for September and KUL-Vientiane for December.

Well I have canceled the Singapore-Melbourne flight, I am still of course taking the Singapore-Penang flight cos I wanna go home and August I'll be in Bangkok for 3 days. KUL-Jogjakarta is also canceled cos I don't feel like going there anymore and the KUL-Vientiane I might give it up if I don't feel like going but I would most probably give it up, 80%. It cost me more than my monthly allowance for canceling those flights but heck, I am moody today and I just did it. I did get reimbursement for some flights but the ones with budget airlines, KUL-Jogjakarta and KUL-Vientiane is non-refundable. Hmmm well I'll just December I'll just go home I guess....... I still need to pay off some debts. Damn, I need to save now, no more buying stuff that I don't need and book flights that will make me happy.

Why am I so moody? The weather? Maybe cos.... hmmmm never mind

2 comments:

@dhawellskie said...

what? misch, u didn't book the Sing-Davao flight? hehehhe

MischMensch said...

Lol sweetie no I did not cos Cebu Pacific is too expensive :P And I don't wanna cancel anymore flights