Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Exams and Drama

It's exams period now. I am so very tired and stressed till my skin don't look good and my hair is dry and getting brown..... (yeah my hair colour turns slighty brown when I am stressed, I don't know why). It sucks. Anyways I am halfway through, 2 more papers, Marketing and Accounting left! I also slept for Business Statistics today cos I feel like I know everything but my hands are too tired to write and my brains are still sleeping... I ended up not finishing the paper like Organisational Behaviour the day before but for Stats it was a whole 20 marks question! WTF! But I wrote down the answer just no working and explanation so I hope I still get marks.

Ok so yesterday was drama, not only I did not exercise, I got touched, YES touched! By an old guy from the electrical shop. Okay so returning to the plot. I was revising for Economics yesterday night and I decided to calculate something for Stats so I took out my calculator and tried to calculate. To my dismay, the battery suddenly go flat. I panicked! It is very important! So I called all of my friends and people whom I know and my classmates and ask if they have extra calculator that I know how to use cos I only use a certain brand as for Stats you really need to know the configuration.....

So my friend said why don't I go buy an extra battery at the 24 hours shop cos it's already 10pm when the battery died and shops are obviously closed. So I went down to 7-11 and Prime... They do not have small batteries. I screamed! So I walked to McDonalds, on the way there is an electrical appliance shop, I went in. The guy was so friendly, this is weird, am I still in Singapore or am I back in Germany? Hmmm still Singapore so I asked if he has this LR44 battery and he said oh no more stock. I was like SHIT! Then he held out his hand and wanted to shake my hand, I was like okay.........

He wanted my number and wanted to hang out with me. I was like no way I am giving you my number AND letting you touching me and he is so insistent. I wanted to shout like my darling is WAY hotter than you and I don't need an uncle for goodness sake. So I just say no I have to go now and he gave me his card, he said "Remember to sms me" I said sure..... Then I just put the card somewhere. This guy IS creepy. If you wanna pick up guys, use the internet OR go to the fokking bar.....

So then I saw my country leader so I talked to her and she lent me her calculator and I took out the battery. My calculator has 2 batteries, hers only one.... So I tried and tried and at last I got it. I ended up sleeping at 2 am and almost waking up late for Stats. So dramatic........

So 2 more subjects to go and 163 more days to go. I'll be flying home on the 15th of March and returning on the 17th of April cos I am doing my drivers' license :)

My life is full of drama, I love my darling

No comments: