Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beware

Okay so this is very recent, a few hours after it happened.

A very major terrorist just escaped from the Singpaorean jail and this is MAJOR! I am freaking out, a terrorist on the run. His name is Mat Selamat. This is the story :

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/STIStory_211064.html

Seriously, if you are gonna fly like me, my brother and uncle (All of us to different destinations) becareful, Gayatri you too!

So I am getting irritated by this stupid Vodafone Mobile Internet. I feel like killing it, it's getting slower by the day...... Hmmm I am just wondering why is my dear not answering my smses cos I wanna know if he needs anything from London cos my brother is flying tomorrow. Anyways 162 more days to go.

Well this is really creepy a terrorist on the run. What am I gonna wear for party this weekend? A bullet proof vest? OR bomb proof is better? Or should I just go to the suckiest club in town cos they do not have hot people so the terrorist would not bomb that disco? Ok I am so not going to St James Powerhouse this weekend and MOS too. It's scary, I am peeing in my pants (So not true, I did not write this) I can't study now cos I am freaking out and I am having Business Accounting tomorrow, sounds like hard work to me but I need to feel safe and I want my darling with me to make me feel safe cos a terrorist is gonna bomb me, ahhhh OMG I just saw him is that him? OMG call 999.... Ok enough drama.

I just hope the police catches him soon or I have to lure him out. Ok I gotta try to study now, peace to the world, death to terrorist who are assholes, bombing people, they should bomb themselves instead for making people live in fear. Bastards!

Ok ok bye for now! Toooodeloooo

P/S: I love you, my darling

No comments: