Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mr Long and Affen

Well as usual I go to my usual running place, Bedok Reservoir. Something weird happen this time. A snake attacked me, which was unusual AND monkeys vandalizing the lamps and things like that.

Seriously the snake attacked me, several people saw. I was like running then I saw this thing that looks like a twig, it attacked me, a small snake. I told my darling and he was like OMG and stuff like that. We both said 166 days to go. Yeah then we are gonna be reunited! Ok out of the topic.......

So then I was running and I reached 1km. I saw monkeys and I freeze, I am afraid of monkeys cos I've had bad experiences with them. I stopped there and standing for bout 5 minutes. I am just wondering how to get around without them noticing. So I slowly walked pass them and it was ok. Phew, so dramatic...... Well thanks to the monkeys, my running is destroyed.

Anyways, to you guys who run at Bedok Reservoir, just be careful. It might seem nice and all but you don't know what dangerous creatures lurks in this so called paradise park. Now I am afraid to go there at night anymore. Well I'll just go there once in the evening for my run then not go there at night. It is just so romantic and fresh and nice and blah blah blah at night. Oh well, as my darling said, safety first and everything is fine as long as I am ok.

Affen is monkeys in German to some who do not know

No comments: