Sunday, February 24, 2008

Running in the Rain

Well I know I have been writing bout me running and stuff like that but I just have to write something when I think it's worth to write down, for my memory of course, if you don't like it, go suck some cows boobies :P

Anyways I was running, sitting ups, carrying some 'logs' and doing oh so manly stuff LOL while other sexy men looking at me, it was great knowing my property market is booming. Hah. Anyways I am not a slut and I am a very loyal lover. I love my darling.

Okay anyways back to story, I was running and I decided to run home too. Oh the way home I was like cursing cos I thought someone just threw water to my face, then I realised that it is raining. Then I ran even faster and my body can't take it but I ran....till I reach home. It was great. My darling would be proud of me.

I love u, N

No comments: