Thursday, February 28, 2008

This is Life

I just finished and the craze bout that JI fella escaping is all over the place in Singapore. Police are checking everyone, every vehicle and basically everything.

Well I am just wondering, why are there such crazy people who want to bomb people just because they have different thinking bout different things? No one is the same and it's good like that cos no one likes to have a clone of themselves walking around.....

I hope people come to their senses and realise that all these crazy bombing, killing, raping, robbing, cheating, criminal acts in general are insane. Well I live my life in a way that if I do not want people to do that to me, I would not do that to others. For them, they just wanna win and make everyone their slaves. It's just sad.

161 days

No comments: