Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Announcement(s)

Due to the break up with my ex who is staying in Melbourne, I decided not to fly to Melbourne anymore unless I have something better to do. Sorry Iry, can't visit ya. Anyways I broke up with him for quite sometime. As of now I am dating another person (As you can read from all of my entries).

Some people ask me, when will it be a girl? My answer for you would be, when your mom becomes a guy or when I decided to think carpets isn't scary (sorry to the girls who are reading this, I just have to write this). So yeah, flirting with girls are nice but not being with them cos I haven't developed that taste yet.....

Till then, toodles!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Fokken out dude! You're single again. Fly. Be free. Putaland is waiting...besos!

Irina said...

aww its okay, ill see you in Malaysia then!

MischMensch said...

Hmmm I am not single, I am dating the Indian-American guy