Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy 29th February

It happens only every 4 years and if I were to be born on that date, I'd be just 5 years old this year most probably, wohooooo! Well I wish...... Anyways, I'd like to personally wish everyone who are born on the 29th of February a really HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cos you only get to celebrate your birthday once every 4 years, it's kinda sad...... But hey, you're a special kid, you are so dang old but you're just maybe 6 years old or something like that. Haha.

I wanted to watch this local production called "The Leap Years" but it's fully booked 1 hour before screen time :( Maybe I'll just have to watch it some other day but it would not be fun anymore cos it is not the 29th and I have to wait another 4 more years which is not great.

Hmmm I wonder where would I be and what would I be doing on the next 29th of February, which is on the 2012. So many questions are popping in my mind now. 4 years can make a big difference. 4 years ago I was still in secondary school and being a fat boy and falling for one of my good friends which I don't really talk to now. How childish! Haha but we are still friends and talk to each other occasionally. Well luckily nothing happened between us cos if something did I guess I would be a sad person cos he change and he don't look good anymore. Then the following year I complete my O levels and a few months after that I left home on a very long journey far far away for a year. When I came back, I felt lonely and stuff so then the following month I left for Singapore which is where I am now. Which reminds me I am already 11 months here in Singapore and I have to go back to Germany soon to renew my visa cos I do not wanna loose my permanent residents visa. But do I even need it? Considering I do not need visa to go there anyways..... Whatever I still like the huge paper that occupies my passport. It is shiny...WOW :P Maybe I would wanna go back for 2 weeks or so but 1 month would be great cos well I am bored of Germany but I could go to the places which I missed so much like Prague and Swiss and Netherlands and visit Britt at Belgium and go practice my French in France and maybe go to Spain to visit Salva and Portugal on a pilgrimage LOL anything will do. When I am there I would automatically know how to get around, over here it is like a huge market which I am very sure I would get lost. Haha. No offence. Ok too much crap now, I might write again later. Toodles.

160 Tage noch

No comments: