Saturday, March 1, 2008

Of Chores & Clubs

Well it's my holiday now, and yesterday I went clubbing.

I went to one of the worst club ever. The name is Taboo, they have really pretty and hot bartenders, the crowd is okay to not good cos not much hot people but it's not like I care, the music is terrible. Normally I can just loose it but the music is terrible and I can't even like get it started. My friends were complaining bout the music cos we can't shake it properly, at the end we smack each others behind instead cos it's so boring and we attracted the wrong people LOL. This guys were thinking that we are luring them, dream on baby!

Hmmm I forgot what I wanted to say...... So I might be going out today, most probably to Play cos it plays really good much and I can move to it.

Well I would wanna finish up my house chores before going clubbing or whatever, I need to:-
1. Grocery shopping
2. Do the laundry
3. Change my towels and bedsheets
4. Change the thing in my cupboard, dehumidifier I think
5. Return back my friend's books to her

I guess it is not a tough job, the worst one I'd probably do it next week which is clearing up my room. It looks like a warzone and everything is everywhere.

159 days

No comments: