Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Are Horoscopes True?

I have been always interested in horoscope ever since small and sometimes I find them quite true.

But I am wondering if daily horoscope is true and I just figure out the answer myself:-
If it's true, then millions of people would be having the same reading which is of course not true because people of the same star sign would be experiencing different thing.

I think that the explanation of your star, in general is to a certain extend true.

My daily reading said that I would have a happy day today and so is yesterday. The reading is wrong. I have been stressed out, frustrated, unhappy and lonesome. None of which would be a happy feeling. There are just too much things running in this head of mind. I wish I can shut it out for like 1 hour and it would actually do me A LOT of good. Keep me sane at least.

Gimme your views.

I will be waiting for you for another 141 more days. Do you know I miss you so very much?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well on mine it said that in mid month i will be stressed and eotional
and it is almost the end of the month so i didnt read it before it happened but yea i did get stressed out and emotional
in the middle of the month like on the 15th around that week i started stressing out alot about school and homework and stuff and got emotional about relationships and all that stuff

then it said that towards the end of the month someone will be there to help me through
im waiting for the last part but i guess theres still 2 more days

Jess said...

I completely agree with you when you stated in your blog about “the explanation of your star, in general is to a certain extended truth”. As after reading my own horoscope I began to ask the question;
why do people believe in astrology?
As I personally don’t believe, a diagram of the relative positions of the planets and the signs of the zodiac can be used in calculating births and foretelling events in an individual’s life. But many people do as they tend to find assurance when informed about there future, and when advised a way to absolve their current situation and future situation. In reality the charts and horoscopes are cold readings to which us ‘the public’ interpret them and somehow make them relate to our own personal lives, to try an make us feel connected to a generally hectic and disconnected modern society as a way to feel connected to the universe.
Well that’s my opinion anyway :D