Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wake Up Sms

How would you react if your lover sms you that he is fucking drunk and girls are flirting with him? Well for me I straight away woke up and asked if he's alright and all of his smses are not convincing cos it sounds wrong, the spelling is bad and I have to guess most of the words. So I straight away gave him a call without thinking anymore and he told me to trust him, he loves me and that he is faithful. I mean I was worried or something, I dunno. I do not want this thing to happen to me cos I love him so much.

After that he told me not to worry. I replied, how not to worry when I love you so much and you're drunk and vulnerable and tonnes of girls are flirting with you? But thank you very much for telling them that you're attached, I love you for that. It worries me STILL, I dunno why. All your smses and stuff after my call is good and assuring.

I don't know, I guess as people always tell me, I think too much. I think so too. I need to learn how to loosen up.

144

No comments: