Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sweet Memories

I has been 1 month and 2 days since we 1st met each other and had a long walk around the city and had several drinks and stuff.

On exactly 1 month I call him, before that he sent me a sms saying, Happy 1 month. Well it might sound really short to some but to us, more for him, he felt like it was already a year.

Yes this blog has been full of him in most of my posts and stuff, that's because he's the only person and the only thing in my mind.

Tomorrow is my retaking of the paper which I failed, wish me luck.

The sun was shinning like mad the past 2 days and today it's raining heavily but it stopped a few hours ago.

A Question:-

Does anyone know a call card or some VOIP programme that enables me to call South African Mobile at a very cheap rate? Cos using skype is costing me too much recently. Thank you very much for the comment/responses. Thank you again.

No comments: