Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Sensitive Statement

Have you ever had a racist comment towards you? If your answer is no, maybe a racist statement from someone who they might not direct it to you but to others?

So this is my point, it is never nice giving a racist comment unless you comment YOURSELF 1st. I was having a walk and there were these children playing, it looked like a happy game until this boy, who is a Chinese said something like "you (race) unless lah, always like to cheat". I was shocked, well not that I have never heard of these comment before it's just that the people there are your friends or at least playmates, how can you say that? And the a girl just said "Jangan bagi budak (race) bola itu" which means Don't give that (race) boy the ball. Don't people have names? I mean hello???? I am sure their names isn't that hard to call! But I have to admit that Chinese names are hard to call, cos I have trouble pronouncing my friends' name properly too.

So to continue, one of my classmate just to label people according to their race, like M for Malay, C for Chinese and I for Indian, I am not gonna say which race did he. He's a Chinese. He would be going around and say like "Oh typical (race)" until one point that I could not take it, I told him off, "Hey, that is part of my race too ok, so respect people or I'll start calling you names" He was like whatever..... I wanted to spank him HARD! Ok sounds SM-ish but no.

Well now over to the other side of the world, hmmm which place 1st? How bout America? Ok I know not all Americans say this but A LOT of them, is like when they see someones' name who has the word Mohammand or bin in poeple's name, they would think that they are terrorist. I am like HELLO! It's their name, so you have other mass murderers with a name of John, David or something people would not call you insane or a murderer right? And what? All Muslims are terrorists??? I mean OMG grow up man you guys, we all know that Americans are fat and dumb but we do not always say that, do we? The answer is no cos WE know that not ALL are dumb and fat. Sheesh man you guys.

How bout ermmmm Chinese has small tools?? Well I have to admit when I am writing this I am laughing but NO I don't think so, my pilgrimage of sexual therapy has led me to several people of different ethnicity and I mean yeah some are bigger than the others but there are exceptions ok. I am not gonna go into the details cos it might freak some readers out.

Hmmm and the Europeans? I mean Western Europeans? Oh my goodness, don't even get me started. How many pure European friends that I have made them suffer for being racist *smirk* One almost got expelled from school the day before Abitur (Sort of like Diploma equivalent but done in 'Gymnasium' which we would call it as high school). Haha and some Czech made fun of me cos I don't speak Czech. I mean hello? I am here for a holiday! And what? At least I do not stay in pigeon holes and not as poor as you guys. Pfui! I mean sorry for the racist remarks but I yelled at them and they are like OMG you speak German, I'm like yeah so lick my shoes now! :P No, I am not that bad, I just said yes and walked away. They were stunned. Looks can be deceiving, I might look dumb sometimes but I am not. Oh Italians! My favourite one. Out of 10 Italians that I have met, 6 are racist and guess what? They are the ones who are NOT staying IN Italy! Wanna be racist and overseas? OMG Horrible! I just don't wanna say what they did, it's just so degrading. My advice to all overseas racist Italians, if you wanna be racist, GO HOME! But the irony is that my best friend in Germany is half Italian, half German, she's so hot! Everyone wants to do her, I mean befriend her LOL. And my French teacher over here in Singapore? He is nice, but I have to admit, I am kinda harsh on him sometimes. Haha the days where he tries to make me pronounce French words properly and I pronounce it the German way makes him so angry! Precious! Sorry Mr Gullotti, I was just fooling around cos I HAVE to admit French classes are kinda boring esp when the students are half dead.

Oh I am so tired of this post, so much to say yet so lazy to type, I guess I'll just leave it this way. If I have anything to add, I'll just make a new post.

Oh to all racist people, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! Whooops sorry for my vulgarity.

PS: I know I make racist comments sometimes BUT I always include my race, erm any 3 of it. Like Chinese, slit eyes, Malay lazy or Portuguese sardines. LOL Happy now?

To people who feels discontented about this post, just keep it to yourself COS It's my life, so shut up! UNLESS I made fun of you which isn't a part of me. Toodles

No comments: