Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hotline That I Hate To Call

UOB Bank! Singapore's richest but the worst in their telephone operator services. Everytime when I call to enquire something bout my card or bank account I would have to wait at least 20 mins before they pick it up cos apparently they are too busy. Well you're the richest bank in Singapore, why not employ more people? What? Too many vacancies but low employment rate? Well advertise overseas then..... Everyday I see a million job vacancies in the newspapers BUT the employment rate in Singapore is so low that we have so much vacancies. Haha, well no wonder they would wanna steal and bring in foreign talents. Bitches!

UOB Bank cheats people too. I got a new replacement for my Visa card cos some bitch cashier broke it and I had to like explain to them it is not my fault that the card broke and stuff and they say ok I don't have to pay that stupid $20 for a dumb plastic card. And they change the card completely. Now I have a fugly bronze or brown card which has no design at all AND all the details are different. While when I 1st call them up they told me that everything would be the same but now everything is different except my name. I want my beautiful sea blue card back! Now I need to wait for 1 week before I can use this chocolate card. For now I have to use my sexy small Visa which is so small. But can't withdraw money. What? No money? :( Dang! I need cash please.....

No comments: