Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reality of My Results

Well my friend gave me a call this morning and I thought what was so urgent. He told me our results are out and call me to check my smses, I have 5 smses and 1 of them are my results, all looked fine except ONE, Organisational Behaviour. I failed it. I will have to go to the revision this Friday and take the exam again the following week. I have so much running in my mind now and I do not know how to put in into words. Well I failed one subject and I did not do really well this semester.

Was the fortune teller correct? I guess so. My school will suffer because of my love life. I guess I should just try to stop thinking bout him during exams. He told me to forget bout him during exams but how the heck can I?

Now I shall try to calm down and start studying tomorrow and everyday after that. I just want to pass this paper and be over with it. Maybe cos I have not been having good results for this paper. I am determined to pass it this time.

It's raining here.

148 days

No comments: