Sunday, March 9, 2008

Everyone's Back Home

Well 2008 is something cos most of my family members came back. My cousin who was staying in NYC came back and my brother in England came back too, he even gave up the permanent residence to come home, good for you. Everyone's home except me. I know how it feels to be back home after such a long time being away. It's like a pilgrimage except that you're in a city. My cousin and brother is back mostly for good or for almost a year. We miss each other. I can't wait to go home next week. At last the home would be 4 people again. The weirdest thing is when my brother is back I am away and when I am back he's away. Like when I left for Germany, he just came back from England and when I come back from Germany he left for England and when I left for Singapore he came back. I haven't seen him for 3 years? That's kinda long and I hope we recognise each other. I remember I was walking once and someone came up to me asking if I know her, I said no. She was so sad and I asked why, she told me she's my cousin, I'm like OMG, she changed so much, from the small girl she's a grown up and sexy and not to mention those assets LOL. Ok Well I was just thinking bout this. Gotta go now. Sorry for the bad English!

No comments: