Saturday, March 15, 2008

Question

Ok I recently read bout Brazilian wax, I am just wondering if a guy were to do it, will the person who is gonna wax him touch his private part? I am a total idiot in this, that is why I am posting this question.

I have quite a bad feeling about this Brazilian wax thing cos in an article they say it is quite sexual, the touch and stuff.

I do not want that to happen to my dear cos he does Brazilian wax and stuff and I asked him this question, he told me not to worry cos it's gals who are doing it for him. I was thinking, still they are touching him sexually right? How would he like it when a girl touches me sexually WITH him knowing it? I mean I have an uneasy feeling here. Why the sexual touch? OMG I can't get this off my mind. I need some help here.

Seriously, I need an answer from whoever who reads this post. Thank you.

145

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing sexual about it at all. The aesthetician just sees hair and wax. They're professionals, like doctors, with a job to do. That's all. I'm a guy who gets waxed, don't worry about it.

MischMensch said...

Thanks John, now I have no more doubts bout him going for waxing