Friday, March 28, 2008

Connections

So it is my 2nd day or 3rd day back. It has been great, getting to meet my family and all. I went swimming today and I realised that the people in the club that I always go to has changed, there are more hotties and I was cruised in the pool when I was swimming! OMG but I just looked away like a good boy does.

When I was back I told my mom someone told me I look Thai and stuff. Guess what she told me? My grandma HAS Thai blood. So now it is ok for you guys to call me Thai. Why can't they just tell me everything? Must I always ask? I think I should start asking if I am Filipino too and stuff like that. I feel already overly mixed and more mixture is welcomed. I am bored of it.

I am gonna meet several girlfriends tomorrow. It's gonna be cool and stuff!


132 more days. he's so damn busy again cos it's the end of the month......

No comments: