Friday, March 14, 2008

Wednesday Luck and A Plea

I know I wrote that I failed my Organisational Behaviour paper for my main exam on Wednesday.

Guess what else happened? I went to the mall to meet some of my friends for dinner and chat and stuff cos they wanna cheer me up, something add up for THAT particular day being the worst day of my life, I lost my wallet. It is a black wallet which I always take it around cos it's smaller than the LV wallet that I have. ALL and I mean ALL of my cards are in there. I can't leave the country and if I leave I am not allowed to enter back AS a student. I almost cried. My Visa card, ATM card, Cash, CashCard, Malaysian IC, Student Pass, Embarkation/Disembarkation Card, Matriculation Card and Student Ez-link Card ALL gone, finito! I went to the police station to make a report and had to call up the banks to stop all of my cards. Luckily I was with my friends at that time, so they lent me some money.

I beg to the person who found my wallet please gimme back all of my cards, I only want my cards, you can have my black JM wallet and the cash, I don't give a damn I just want back my cards. It is not a nice feeling knowing that you have no identification by your side and having to just carry a police report when I go out just in case they check.

I have found cash and wallets and stuff and I gave it back to their rightful owner, can someone PLEASE return that favour back? I am wondering how is $10 gonna last me for 2 days when normally it can't last me for a day. Should I eat grass? :(

I have to forfeit my flight, failed ONE paper, lose my wallet, I HAD a really bad day. Seriously

146 days to go

No comments: