Friday, March 7, 2008

Jealous Souls

I was out partying yesterday and I saw several schoolmates of mine. It was nice cos we talked bout everything and my friend,D which I always go partying with is meeting people at last :) I am happy for him.

D went out for awhile and so I was with my other schoolmates and we talked bout several things and everything was really fun, we are networking cos they know several people and I know several people as well too.

I saw this guy at the corner that was talking to my friends and I recognise him. I went over to say hi. Here is the conversation, to sum it all:-

Moi: Hey, I think I've seen you before

Him: Yeah, I am J's friend (J is a partying friend of mine)

Moi: Oh ok, I think I have seen you in Friendster before

Him: Yeah, N's profile

Moi: Oh (smiling) yeah we're dating

Him: Are you? He is actually dating my friend. They are together

Moi: Ermmmmm I don't think so, he is dating me

Him: Well the last time I know he was with my best friend and they ARE together

Moi: So you're trying to say he is dating me and your friend?

Him: Maybe, but more with my best friend

Moi: Hmm I don't think so

Him: Well up to you, I have to go now, catch ya later

Moi: Bye

Ok after this conversation I was DEVASTATED. Suddenly my phone vibrate and I received a message, it says hey how are you and all those stuff that my dear use to send me cos I called him before going partying. I replied:- I am fine, are you actually dating someone else? Please be honest.

A few seconds later replied:- OMG of course not and things, I don't really remember.

I replied:- Are you sure? Someone told me blah blah blah

He called, we had a very long conversation. The phone call is gonna cost him at least $100, seriously.

The conclusion is that yes a lot of guys at the place that I go to has crushes on my dear and they tried to date him but failed cos he do not like them and he loves me and me only. These people are out to break my relationship with him cos they want him so badly. The guy that told me that has a HUGE crush on my darling too. He explained everything and we were both devastated bout it and we promise each other to NOT trust anyone before it is our relationship and we have to protect it. I am so very happy he called up and wasted him time and money and everything just to explain to me things. He is the one for me. No one has ever treated me so well. He said he is sorry for being so far and not being able to be there to really explain things and to prove his love. I did not know jealous souls exists in this bar, now I know. They will try doing ANYTHING to destroy my relationship and I am not gonna let that happen. I love you my dear, very much and thank you so much.

And the days continues......... 153 more days till we are united

1 comment:

Jake said...

Ewww. That's nasty. :p