Monday, March 3, 2008

A Wish in Me

Ok after this post, some people might think I am crazy or something. Well it is never wrong to wish or think bout things.

Everytime I see the Singapore Flyer, I am fascinated. Maybe because it is a big ferris wheel to me and I grew up liking ferris wheels. I know Malaysia and London has it and Melbourne is building one, or is it Sydney?

Hmm I dunno BUT now I am in Singapore so I am talking bout the Singapore one. Singapore decided to build it in response to the Eye on Malaysia.

Ok, so enough of history.

Well it is completed.

Everytime I see the Singapore Flyer, I would think of this:

Someone (My darling, of course and hopefully) proposing to me right on top there and while he kneels down with one leg and hands out the ring and ask me the word "Would you marry me?" and fireworks starts flying around. Ferris wheel and fireworks, the 2 things that I am fascinated about. I would be the happiest person on Earth. Well of course I did not tell this crazy thing to my dear because he might think I am insane or something. I did tell him if he'd go up there, once it is completed. I think the answer was he has been to the one in London and the one in Singapore does not look as good as the one in London.

The thought of this thing makes me smile. Haha people might think I am insane but I don't care. Well of course my ultimate wish is to be with him, whether or not the ferris wheel and fireworks thing some true, that is a different matter, it is just a wishful thinking. I do not need to be showered with lavish and expensive gifts and all those stuff cos I just want the person.

157 days till I see you again

No comments: