Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sunday Morning

I am wondering if I should continue the numbers.

I tried calling him yesterday like 5 times and 4 of them went to his voice box and 1 was hung up cos the reception was bad. I wasted all of my credits calling him.

I sent him 3 smses instead.

He gave me 2 replies one telling me bout the reception problem and he'll sms me when I can call him. Is there a time there I can call him and times that I am not allowed to call him? The 2nd one is hope you have a great Sunday and he was having dinner with boss and stuff but he'll catch up with me.

I am confused.

Maybe cos what I heard from his friend yesterday made me wonder and feel insecure. I know I should trust him and I know those marks that they were talking bout are from me but I feel like I have been left behind.

Well yesterday I just went to the bars for 1 hour, a record time then I left home with the last train. I think I am thinking bout him too much and it is taking control over me and I told him I would be back by 1am and I'd call him.

Well maybe I just need some time to get use to the fact that he is very far away and we can't always contact each other and all we know is that we misses each other a lot and we love each other.

I am feeling a little better already after writing this. Well I would be waiting for him to reply to my sms which I sent him this afternoon which is morning his time.

I am listening to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 and the irony is that it was Sunday morning and it has been raining. Hah. Maybe cos I am thinking bout him. I will try to do something today but I still do not know, I would like to dancing in the rain. I use to do that when I was small but now all grown up people would think I am mad. I feel like I am gonna be ill cos there is this feeling in my throat and stuff like that. Oh well..........

Rain drops keep falling on my head............

158

No comments: