Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today in My Life

Well I watched a movie today which is the best movie that I have ever watched, The Leap Years.

It is produced locally which got me shedding tears the whole time. In Ed's Book of Records only this movie has made me cry for almost the whole duration of the movie. The title tells you only a very small part of the movie, it is very clever. The movie is a MUST see. If you wanna know more bout the movie, this is the website.

Lots of the people in the movie are mixed race. Paula Malai Ali is there, I am so bored of her..... We have more mixed races around why choose her? Oh yeah cos she's famous..... They should have taken me! Dang. LOL. OH Vanessa Lopez has the same heritage line as me! Yippie! No wonder we look the same. Heh, kidding, she's a female and I am a male, am I? Yeah of course I am! Hmph!

Here are some quotes from the movie:

"Miss" is more often written in love letters than "Love"

Coincidence is God's way of anonymity

Anyways something happened between me and my darling today, something good. I love you too. We are one :)

So in Malaysia, election day was yesterday I think and it is the election fever! I will not say who I support cos it's too risky.

No comments: