Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rainy Day, Moody Day

Well it rained practically the whole day and it sucks. I was hoping to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, oh I can so feel it. Wo bist du mein Sonnenschien? :(

I feel so homely today so I just went out to have lunch and dinner, I had Japanese for lunch and KFC for dinner, I am not following my usual eating habits cos I ate fast food..... Well blame it on the weather! Not my fault. LOL

I feel moody and lonely today. I am a little impatient as well. I eat unhealthily and I haven't been eating vegetables or fruits cos the weather is so bad :(

I feel kinda bitchy but I am too tired to bitch.

Ok this is getting no where. I did several things today but I think it is way too boring to write it here.

I know my blog is boring, well as I said, it's my life, so shut up. If u don't like it, leave! Ciao ciao

155

No comments: