Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Toy and Other Stuff

Well I received my new phone yesterday morning and until now I am still tired from the hang over of Friday and waking up early to receive the delivery of my phone. I am going to St. James Powerhouse later for some party. It's called Fabulous Sunday. I am very tired but I wanna try it out and I can only try it when I am on holidays.

Well my new toy is a Sony Erricsson W660i. I am still getting use to this phone cos my previous phone was Nokia 7600, I know it is kinda old but I love it cos it's unique. It is kinda nice just that the messaging is a little bit different.

Ok I had an appointment and a seminar to attend yesterday, I only went for 1 which is the appointment. It was for California Fitness. THEY SUCK BIG TIME. So pushy AND loads of empty promises. I told them I am 19 and they said OH I am sorry but you need to be 21 to receive this pass. I am like you just wasted 2 hours of my life. And how do you expect me to sign up for a 1 year membership when the most I will be here for 8 months per year? 4 months which is $600 will go to waste! I could go to Thailand AND back for a week already! OMG. Insane. So the seminar that I was suppose to attend is a songwriting workshop, ok workshop. I skipped it and I paid for it! Fok you Cali Fitness :( Ok I might sound very money minded in this post cos I am currently thinking bout money.

I have so many things to say but I am too lazy to write. Need to look good for clubbing tonight, I'll be back after midnight!

151 hari

No comments: